Existing CCT-diagrams are subjected to critical review, the mechanisms controlling hardenability are discussed, and the detailing of the properties of boron constructional steels, micro-alloyed steels and dual-phase steels are also included. We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier. We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
Steel Heat Treatment: Equipment and Process Design
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website. Thanks in advance for your time. Skip to content. Search for books, journals or webpages All Pages Books Journals.
View on ScienceDirect. Authors: Karl-Erik Thelning.
Steel Heat Treatment Handbook - 2 Volume Set - CRC Press Book
Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann. Published Date: 19th March Totten, N.
Gopinath, and D. Pye New! Kobasko, W.
- Steel Heat Treatment | Equipment and Process Design | Taylor & Francis Group.
- CRC Press Online - Series: Steel Heat Treatment Handbook, Second Edition.
- Web Content Display;
- Steel Heat Treatment Handbook, George E. Totten, Maurice A.H. Howes, , ?
- Steel Heat Treatment Handbook - 2 Volume Set.
Morhuniuk, and B. Ushakov Revised! Vacuum Heat Processing; B. Edenhofer, J. Bouwman, and D.
Rudnev, R. Cook, D. Loveless, and M. Loveless, R.
- Steel Heat Treatment: Equipment and Process Design - Google книги.
- Visual Basic Programmers Guide to the .NET Framework Class Library (Kaleidoscope)?
- Pindars Poetry, Patrons, and Festivals: From Archaic Greece to the Roman Empire?
Cook, and V. Rudnev New!
Browse more videos
Continuing the tradition of the first edition, this comprehensive reference integrates metallurgical principles with engineering technology in terms of basic process, equipment operation, and design. Up-to-date references, new topics, and rewritten chapters bring additional breadth, depth, and clarity to process design for heat treatments. This second edition presents unique and timely coverage of treatments for tool steels, stainless steels, and powder metallurgy components.
Related Steel Heat Treatment: Equipment and Process Design (Steel Heat Treatment Handbook, Second Edition)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved