AB - The term practical asymptotics is explained.
- The Annals of Statistics.
- Aspiring Adults Adrift: Tentative Transitions of College Graduates.
- About this book?
- City Research Online!
- Solar Thermal Power Plants: Achievements and Lessons Learned Exemplified by the SSPS Project in Almeria/Spain.
- The Dance of Person and Place: One Interpretation of American Indian Philosophy;
Practical asymptotics Introduction to Special Issue H. Centre for Analysis, Scientific Computing, and Applications.
mathematics and statistics online
Abstract The term practical asymptotics is explained. Fingerprint Curricula. Asymptotic Methods.
Range of data. In order to obtain a solution, we need rigorous mathematical methods, approximate methods, with asymptotic methods being the most powerful of them, and computations.
Preface to the sixth special issue on “Practical Asymptotics” - Semantic Scholar
It is wrong A. Korobkin B. Classification supporting. Paper Sections Intro.
- Product details!
- Personalized Cancer Chemotherapy: An Effective Way of Enhancing Outcomes in Clinics;
- Religious Pluralism, Democracy, and the Catholic Church in Latin America.
- 1. Introduction.
- Therapeutic Stretching (Hands-on Guides for Therapists).
- 2. Preliminaries and background!
Other sections. Paper Type Research article. About us scite combines deep learning with a network of experts to evaluate the veracity of scientific work. Hide details.
Donate to arXiv
Abstract : Asymptotics consist in formal series of the solution to a problem which involves a small parameter. When truncated at a certain order, the finite serie provides an approximation of the exact solution with a given accuracy, and the coefficients of this sum are solution to elementary problem that do not depend on the small parameter, which can be for instance the thickness of the domain or a small or high conductivity coefficient.
This a useful tool to obtain approximate expressions of the solution to the so-called Eddy Current problem, which describes the magnetic potential in a material composed by a dielectric material surrounding a conductor. From the numerical point of view, this leads to instability which may restrict or prevent a direct use of the asymptotic expansion.
Related Practical Asymptotics
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved