Written informed consent was obtained via the opt-out method. Am J Surg. Thoeni RF: Colorectal cancer. Radiologic staging. Radiol Clin North Am. Surg Gynecol Obstet. Dis Colon Rectum. Ann Oncol. Am J Gastroenterol. Cappell MS and Friedel D: The role of sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy in the diagnosis and management of lower gastrointestinal disorders: Technique, indications, and contraindications.
A Guide To FDG PET/CT In Clinical Oncology
Med Clin North Am. J Clin Oncol. Mori S and Oguchi K: Application of 18 F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography to detection of proximal lesions of obstructive colorectal cancer. Jpn J Radiol. Surg Endosc.
Early PET response predicts complete response
Case Rep Gastroenterol. J Nucl Med. Ann Nucl Med. Gastrointest Endosc. Br J Cancer.
PET/CT Scanning in Oncology
April Volume 10 Issue 4. Sign up for eToc alerts.
- Power Distribution Networks in High Speed Integrated Circuits.
- Lie Groups: An Introduction Through Linear Groups;
- PET in clinical oncology.
- Collected Essays.
- On Aristotle Physics 5 (Ancient Commentators on Aristotle).
- Language and Education in Multilingual Settings (Multilingual Matters);
- Radiotherapy and Clinical Oncology | Journal Science Repository | Open Access.
- Nuclear Medicine Center;
- Hannah Arendt and the Specter of Totalitarianism.
- How to Do Everything with Podcasting;
- Red-Dirt Marijuana and Other Tastes.
- Practical Guide To Chemometrics, Second Edition?
- Join our mailing list.
Home Submit Manuscript My Account. Advanced Search. Register Login. Molecular and Clinical Oncology.
Cited By CrossRef : 0 citations. This article is mentioned in:. Related Articles. Tweets by ClinicalAnd.
Please try after some time. American Journal of Clinical Oncology31 4 , August Add Item s to:. An Existing Folder. A New Folder.
Related PET in Clinical Oncology
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved