Maritime Economics 3e: 3rd Edition (Paperback) - Routledge
Growing productivity in growing economies, ever-increasing division of labour, globalisation of markets, obligatory specialisation, and also a growing variety of products, are characteristic factors leading to radical economic change. This in turn leads to increased transport volumes, but also to smaller consignments, and therefore to a disproportionate increase in individual shipments, particularly seaborne ones. Since everything points to above-average growth in international transport, our graduates in this field will have excellent career prospects world-wide.
The University Introduction Core values. Maritime Economics and Port Management.
The Blackwell Companion to Maritime Economics
Course Plan. Career prospects. More Information. Student Advisory Service Apply for this study course.
Maritime Economics & Logistics
Talley and Venus Y. With the publication of this book, my search ends happily. Blackwell Companions to Contemporary Economics. Undetected location.
NO YES. The Blackwell Companion to Maritime Economics.
- Crucible of Gold (Temeraire, Book 7).
- Your e-mail is sent.;
- Nature - Red in Tooth and Claw - Theism and the Prob. of Animal Suffering.
- Jurists and Judges: An Essay on Influence.
- Sensitive Skin Syndrome (Dermatology: Clinical & Basic Science)!
- Introduction to Maritime Economics (/).
Selected type: Hardcover. Added to Your Shopping Cart. View on Wiley Online Library.
- Maritime Economics!
- The Blackwell Companion to Maritime Economics | Wiley Online Books;
- Economic Strategy and the Labour Party: Politics and Policy-Making, 1970-83.
- VLSI design of wavelet transform : analysis, architecture and design analysis;
- Introduction to Maritime Economics (/)!
This is a dummy description. The Blackwell Companion to Maritime Economics presents comprehensive and in-depth coverage of the entire scope of issues relating to shipping and port economics. Projects have been carried out for all major organizations such as the United Nations, the European Commission, the World Bank, various governments around the world, multinationals and private firms Editorial Services.
Introduction to Shipping
Writing is an art which often goes beyond putting together words into sentences. News, Views and Messages. Associate Profiles. Contact Us.
- Course coordinator.
- Merce Cunningham: The Modernizing of Modern Dance!
- Documents & Reports!
- The Everyday, Anytime Guide to Christian Leadership!
- Recommended For You;
- The Art and Theory of Dynamic Programming.
P rofessor HE Haralambides President. Earlier teaching and research appointments include his dual chair in Maritime Business Economics at the National University of Singapore and the Singapore Management University. He has written and published well over scientific papers, books, reports and articles in the wider area of ports, maritime transport and logistics and has consulted governments, international organizations and private firms all over the world including, for a series of years, the European Commission.
Related Maritime Economics
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved