By Joaquin Barriendos , Zanna Gilbert. By Zanna Gilbert , Magdalena Moskalewicz.
Individual Artists - Best books online
Discuss 4. By Magdalena Moskalewicz , Christian Rattemeyer.
By Pedro Gadanho , Zanna Gilbert. By Magdalena Moskalewicz , Daniel Muzyczuk.
ISBN 10: 3709104793
Discuss 6. Discuss 3.
- Biosensors Based on Nanomaterials and Nanodevices.
- Herb & Spice Companion: The Complete Guide to Over 100 Herbs & Spices.
- Elements of Applied Bifurcation Theory.
- Partners in Thought: Working with Unformulated Experience, Dissociation, and Enactment (Psychoanalysis in a New Key Book Series)?
- Maciunas' Learning Machines: From Art History to a Chronology of Fluxus | post;
- No Such Thing as Silence: John Cages 433.
- DNA Topology.
Transnational Histories and Non-aligned Networks. Fluxus Threads in Eastern Europe.
Fluxus and the Essential Questions of Life
Global Conceptualism Reconsidered. When and Where Is China? Contemporary Chinese Art in and Beyond. Uneven Growth: Reflections on a Curatorial Process. Sogetsu Art Center. Approaches to the Archive: Fictional Histories? Payment Methods accepted by seller. AbeBooks Bookseller Since: 08 July Stock Image.
Maciunas’ Learning Machines. From Art history to a chronology of Fluxus
Save for Later. About this Item Hardcover with dustjacket, pages and two folded posters laid in; in English; very good condition; clean and crisp; no internal marks. Foreign shipping may be extra. Store Description Anartist is open for visits by appointment only.
- The Cambridge companion to Piaget.
- Tourist In Hell (Phoenix Poets).
- Experimental Mechanics. Proceedings of the First International Congress on Experimental Mechanics Held in New York, November 1–3, 1961.
- Music Emotion Recognition (Multimedia Computing, Communication and Intelligence);
I stock books in the fields of Art, Photography, Design and Architecture from cave painting to the present and I specialize in Artist Books and post art. Libraries and single items bought. Please inquire.
For orders shipped within NY State, add 8.
Related Maciunas’ Learning Machines: From Art History to a Chronology of Fluxus
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved