Manzato, Nelson L. Manzanares-Lopez, J. Malgosa-Sanahuja, J. Munoz-Gea, J. De Boever, D.
- References for Networking Research!
- Cognitive and Behavioral Rehabilitation: From Neurobiology to Clinical Practice (The Science and Practice of Neuropsychology).
- Gun Control: Background, Regulation and Legislation.
- Navigation menu.
De Grooff. Malgosa-Sanahuja, P.
Castro, Andreas J. There are a large range of other applications under development or being proposed. The - derlying architectures share features such as decentralizaton, sharing of end system resources, autonomy, virtualization, and self-organization.
These features constitute the P2P paradigm. This handbook broadly addresses a large cross-section of c- rent research and state-of-the-art reports on the nature of this paradigm from a large number of experts in the?
Several trends in information and network technology such as increased perf- mance and deployment of broadband networking, wireless networking, and mobile devices are synergistic with and reinforcing the capabilities of the P2P paradigm. There is general expectation in the technical community that P2P networking will continue to be an important tool for networked applications and impact the evo- tion of the Internet.
A large amount of research activity has resulted in a relatively short time, and a growing community of researchers has developed. This is a comprehensive book on P2P computing. Bibliographic information.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Publication date Reproduction Electronic reproduction. New York : Springer, Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen viewed on Aug. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
ISBN Librarian view Catkey: WordPress Shortcode. Educationtempe Follow. Published in: Science. Full Name Comment goes here. Are you sure you want to Yes No. Be the first to like this.
Computer Services - P2P Standards
No Downloads. Views Total views. Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds.
No notes for slide. Handbook of peertopeer networking pdf 1. Publisher : Springer Release Date : 3. You just clipped your first slide! Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.
- References for Networking Research.
- Long-term Environmental Change in Arctic and Antarctic Lakes.
- Handbook of Research on P2P and Grid Systems for Service-Oriented Computing - Google книги.
- Pragmatist Ethics for a Technological Culture (The International Library of Environmental, Agricultural and Food Ethics)?
- Pre-Columbian Foodways: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Food, Culture, and Markets in Ancient Mesoamerica.
Now customize the name of a clipboard to store your clips. Visibility Others can see my Clipboard.
Related Handbook of Peer-to-Peer Networking
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved