Vanishing cycles functors 55 4. Computations for standard sheaves 63 Part II. Introduction 71 Chapter 1. Algebraic discussion 2. Free algebras and bilinear forms 73 3.
- Cisco AVVID and IP Telephony Design and Implementation.
- About This Item!
- Factorizable sheaves and quantum groups | 琉球大学附属図書館 総合目録データベース.
Hochschild complexes 82 4. Symmetrization 84 5. Quotient algebras 87 Chapter 2. Geometric discussion 6. Diagonal stratification and related algebras 89 7. Principal stratification 94 8. Standard sheaves Chapter 3. Fusion 9. Additivity theorem Fusion and tensor products Chapter 4. Simply laced case Non-simply laced case Part III.
ANNALES DE L'INSTITUT FOURIER
Factorizable sheaves 5. Finite sheaves 6. Standard sheaves Chapter 2. Tensor structure 7. Marked disk operad 8. Gluing Fusion Chapter 3. Equivalence Truncation functors Rigidity Steinberg sheaf Cohesive local system 3.
- Mathematics Research Unit!
- Partnership for Inclusive Education: A Critical Approach to Collaborative Working!
- Revisiting Waldos Administrative State: Constancy And Change in Public Administration (Public Management and Change).
- Factorizable Sheaves and Quantum Groups;
- Product details.
- Factorizable Sheaves Quantum Groups by Roman Bezrukavnikov Vadim Schechtman Michael - AbeBooks;
- Factorizable Sheaves and Quantum Groups (Lecture Notes in Mathematics);
Gluing Chapter 2. Tell us if something is incorrect. Out of stock.
No customer reviews
Get In-Stock Alert. Delivery not available. Pickup not available. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information.
Ubuy New Zealand Online Shopping For quantum group in Affordable Prices.
Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. Customer Reviews. Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Email address. Please enter a valid email address. FAQ Policy. About this book The book is devoted to the geometrical construction of the representations of Lusztig's small quantum groups at roots of unity.
Representation theory, geometry and whatever else we decide is worth writing about today.
Show all. Table of contents 8 chapters Table of contents 8 chapters Introduction Pages Bezrukavnikov, Roman et al. Acknowledgement Pages Bezrukavnikov, Roman et al. Overview Pages Bezrukavnikov, Roman et al. Intersection cohomology of real arrangements Pages Bezrukavnikov, Roman et al.
Configuration spaces and quantum groups Pages Bezrukavnikov, Roman et al.
Related Factorizable Sheaves and Quantum Groups
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved