- Mikkel Bille (Author of An Anthropology of Absence).
- Professor Nick Kaye - Publications - English - University of Exeter.
- The Life of Elaine Goodale Eastman (Women in the West)?
- Information Retrieval: Implementing and Evaluating Search Engines!
- Elements of Architecture.
Corin C. Pursell, Gardener.
About this product
Mikkel Bille is Associate Professor at the Department of Environmental, Social and Spatial Change, Roskilde University, where his research centers on the role of things and technologies from the recent past in contemporary society. Tim Flohr Sorensen is Assistant Professor at the Department of Archaeology, University of Copenhagen, where his research is focused on archaeological theory and themes in prehistoric and contemporary archaeology.
An archaeology of the architecture of nuclear waste containment Rosemary Joyce Index. Du kanske gillar.
Atmospheres, Inside and Out
Year of the Monkey Patti Smith Inbunden. Chanel Daniele Bott Inbunden.
- Disorder Effects on Relaxational Processes: Glasses, Polymers, Proteins!
- Swimming Naked with Jellyfish.
- Account Options.
Elements of Architecture Assembling archaeology, atmosphere and the performance of building spaces av Mikkel Bille , Tim Flohr Sorensen. Inbunden Engelska, Spara som favorit.
Atmospheres, Inside and Out
Skickas inom vardagar. Laddas ned direkt. We're sorry, something went wrong. Please try again.
Birkbeck Institutional Research Online
About this product Product Information Elements of Architectureexplores new ways of engaging architecture in archaeology. It conceives of architecture both as the physical evidence of past societies and as existing beyond the physical environment, considering how people in the past have not just dwelled in buildings but have existed within them.
The book engages with the meeting point between these two perspectives. For although archaeologists must deal with the presence and absence of physicality as a discipline, which studies humans through things, to understand humans they must also address the performances, as well as temporal and affective impacts, of these material remains. The contributions in this volume investigate the way time, performance and movement, both physically and emotionally, are central aspects of understanding architectural assemblages.
It is a book about the constellations of people, places and things that emerge and dissolve as affective, mobile, performative and temporal engagements. This volume juxtaposes archaeological research with perspectives from anthropology, architecture, cultural geography and philosophy in order to explore the kaleidoscopic intersections of elements coming together in architecture.
- Deadbeat Dads: A National Child Support Scandal.
- Shepherd of the Planets;
- Advances in Multivariate Statistical Methods (Statistical Science and Interdisciplinary Research) (Statistical Science and Interdisciplinary Research: Platinum Juliee Series).
- Leicester Research Archive: Affective architecture in Ardnamurchan : assemblages at three scales!
- The Holy Grail.
- Elements of Architecture: Assembling archaeology, atmosphere and the - Google книги?
- General theory of algebras.
Documenting the ephemeral, relational, and emotional meeting points with a category of material objects that have defined much research into what it means to be human, Elements of Architectureelucidates and expands upon a crucial body of evidence which allows us to explore the lives and interactions of past societies. Additional Product Features Dewey Edition.
Related Elements of Architecture: Assembling archaeology, atmosphere and the performance of building spaces
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved