Your points will be added to your account once your order is shipped. Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
Join Kobo & start eReading today
A practical guide to repelling indoor and outdoor pests using organic methods, updated with new information on getting rid of bedbugs and dust mites, plus includes updated online resources. Full of tips, tricks, and straightforward instructions, Dead Snails Leave No Trails is the most user-friendly guide to indoor and outdoor natural pest solutions.
- Dead Snails Leave No Trails: Natural Pest Control for Home and Garden!
- Dead Snails Leave No Trails, Revised: Natural Pest Control for Home and Garden.
- Mechanical Vibration and Shock: Mechanical Shock (Volume 2)!
- Distributed Computing: 17th International Conference, DISC 2003, Sorrento, Italy, October 1-3, 2003. Proceedings;
- Cyclopedia: Its All About the Bike;
- How To Get Rid of Slugs and Snails?
- Cities and Global Governance: New Sites for International Relations?
My Wishlist Sign In Join. Be the first to write a review. Add to Wishlist.
Dead Snails Leave No Trails, Revised by Loren Nancarrow | | Booktopia
Ships in 7 to 10 business days. Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed.
Description Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! In Stock. Try several different sizes and placements to see what works.
Cockroaches like to run along baseboards or above cupboards. When roaches get stuck in your sticky trap, just wrap them up in newspaper and throw it away.
- Black bloc, white riot : antiglobalization and the genealogy of dissent.
- Natural Pest Control for Home and Garden?
- About This Item.
Wrap a large jar or coffee can with masking tape around the outside. Place a slice of bread soaked in beer at the bottom.
Cute, But Hungry: How To Prevent Rabbits From Eating Plants
Related Dead Snails Leave No Trails, Revised: Natural Pest Control for Home and Garden
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved