Examples include visas on arrival and e-visas.
Silk Road | World Tourism Organization UNWTO
Some of them have completely abolished their entry restrictions. Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan are planning to introduce a joint Silk Visa, which could also include the other Central Asian republics. For centuries this route has fascinated traders, historians and researchers, and latterly, travellers in search of adventure and culture, as well as those who are ecologically motivated, from all over the world.
- Silk Road in Central Asia - Kalpak Travel.
- Greece Ready to Host UNWTO Int'l Meeting on Silk Road Tourism - October - GTP Headlines.
- Mechatronics in Action: Case Studies in Mechatronics - Applications and Education.
- Return journey to Uzbekistan, Heart of the Silk Road.
Nike Zoom Flight Bonafide. Navigation Page content Additional information.
Tourism Silk Road architects meet in ITB
Silk Road makes a comeback: Even freight trains are promoting the Silk Road. Bernd Kubisch www. ITB Berlin ITB Berlin Convention. Silk Road. Saudi Arabia.
- 8th UNWTO Silk Road Ministers Meeting.
- Silk Road makes a comeback: Even freight trains are promoting the Silk Road | ITB Berlin - Newsroom?
- Economic Restructuring in East Asia and India: Perspectives on Policy Reform.
- share this content!
- Recent Articles.
- Tourism Linking Cultures on the Silk Road.
ITB Berlin on Facebook. Berlin Travel Festival announces the theme of the next event and opens exhibitor registration.
He said, according to Forbes Magazine, the "Silk Road" brand has been recognized as a more famous brand than Coca-Cola. Travers cited a TripAdvisor study that listed the top 10 tourism nations in the world, four of which are linked to the Silk Road: Greece 3rd , China 5th , Indonesia 6th and Japan 9th.
Related tourism products can bring new opportunities for the tourism market," he said. During the summit, he shared his thoughts on how to discover the inner value of the ocean route.
He pointed out that the promotion of the Maritime Silk Road should not stay on paper but be enriched with history, dialogue and stories, and let the visitors become attracted to the people and sea cruises.
Related Asia - UNWTO - The Silk Road
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved